The Living Coast Undersea Experience
Are you are in interested in Marine conservation? Passionate about your environment & want to enthuse others? Interested in learning about VR technology? Or just want to meet new people? Come & join our volunteer team.
What is The Living Coast Undersea Experience?
It is an interactive, virtual reality & 360o experience enabling users explore the underwater environment of the Beachy Head West Marine Conservation Zone (between Brighton Marina & Beachy Head). The Experience aims to open up the MCZ to everyone; raise awareness of its unique chalk reef & the species living there; & be a powerful educational tool to help people understand the environment & the things we can all do to conserve it. More here….
What would you be doing?
We are looking for volunteers to help us deliver the experience in community settings & schools across Sussex. You will help with:
• Welcoming visitors, signing in/taking tickets
• Giving information about the project & Marine Conservation Zone
• Engaging visitors in the accompanying games & activities
• Helping people into headsets & managing their experience, including the opportunity to learn to set up the VR equipment
• Collecting feedback & evaluation & feeding into the overall evaluation & development of the project
Interested? Contact Valerie at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, or download the application form here