The Great Pebble Dash will take place on 18 & 19 September around Great Yarmouth town centre, the High Street Heritage Action Zone (HSHAZ), as part of Out There Arts Festival 2021. Its an outdoor game to get everyone out walking, exploring & enjoying everyday places in a completely different way.
How to Play
1. Be Covid Safe – Hands, Face, Space. Keep your distance from others & wear a mask in busy places, wash your hands frequently
Please avoid touching the pebblefaces to protect everyone from germs, & please leave the pebblefaces in place for the Dashers following you to enjoy the game
Clues will look at bit like the one to the right, giving a general location & a close up with detail to help you find the pebbleface. The number indicates where you are along the pebbledash route.
3. The clues follow a circular route, but you can dip in & out, searching for one or two, or do the full Dash & hunt for ALL the faces
4. Match the clue to the landscape & you’ll find Raysto’s tiny pebbleface artworks, hidden in plain sight.
5. When you find a pebbleface, take a selfie or your own picture of it, without giving away its location, so others can enjoy the pebbledash after you
6. Top tips, start with a full phone battery & take screen grab images of the clues to avoid using up your data