Freelance Outreach & Project Manager to co-ordinate the participation & workshop programme for a pilot/R&D of a new outdoor dance piece, The Cilia Dance.
The piece is an ambitious movement dialogue about moving around the city, co-created with local people in a series of workshops leading to a performance on Saturday 25 September for Brighton’s Car Free Day.
The role will include:
- Outreach to engage people to participate in the project
- Researching, booking workshop venues
- Ongoing communications with participants about the project
- Main point of contact for participants on performance day
- Contributing to related social media
- Co-ordinating evaluation materials
This is a remote role, with the work spread across several weeks. It will be ideal to add to an existing freelance portfolio &/or anyone interested in developing producing skills for outdoor arts, dance & community engagement.
Freelance fee – £1,000 (approx. 8-10 days) during August/September
Interested? Please briefly respond to the following, & send to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re looking for:
- At least two years’ experience & knowledge of developing & delivering arts projects. Please give details of your experience within 100 words
- Excellent communication skills, knowledge of outreach & engaging participants in arts projects. Please give details of your experience within 100 words
- Good project management skills: planning & delivery within budget & timeframe. Please give details of your experience within 100 words
- Excellent time management skills, being able to manage & prioritise your time to deliver the project. Please give details of your experience of working in a self-managed role within 100 words
- Please tell us why you are interested in this role (100 words)
- Please give two references
Deadline for submission is 31 July 2021; Informal interviews will be in the following week