KP Projects CIC is looking for a versatile, highly motivated & reliable individual to provide project assistance to the Creative Producer & other members of the freelance team, as required, across all areas of the company’s work. The ideal candidate will be hard working, flexible & capable of undertaking a wide variety of tasks that will differ from day to day.
Freelance, 1.5-2 days per week, plus additional days project work, depending on funding. Days & hours of work are flexible. Initial six month contract with potential to extend.
Fee: £18,000 – £24,000 pro rata.
Work might include a variety of tasks including, but not limited to:
- Project administration, tour booking & administration, community outreach & liaison
- Fundraising, research into trusts & foundations & drafting applications
- Copy writing & social media
- At least 1 years experience of working in the arts & arts administration
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Enthusiastic, versatile & a quick learner, prepared to adapt readily to the rapidly changing needs of the work load
- Good comprehension skills & an aptitude for problem solving
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft Office
- Excellent organisational & time management skills
- Good internet/phone connection & regular meetings in Brighton.
Please apply by 5pm on 30 January 2017 with the following information:
- Letter of application explaining your interest in the post, your experience & suitability for the role, & why you would like to work with us.
- CV, maximum 2 pages, outlining educational & work experience
- Names of two referees, if called for interview
Please send your application by email to Karen Poley, email@example.com
Interviews on Monday 6 February, in Brighton.
KP Projects CIC works with a range of partners to create intriguing, engaging & thought-provoking outdoor arts for the widest audiences, around cycling, walking, healthy lifestyles, environmental issues & awareness of local environments. Ongoing projects include The Bicycle Ballet Co, currently celebrating its 10th anniversary.
KP Projects has recently constituted as a not-for-profit, community interest company, & has been awarded Catalyst Evolve funding from Arts Council England, as part of the Carrot consortium, with Red Herring & Bureau of Silly Ideas.
The company is led by Creative Producer, Karen Poley, in collaboration with a wide range of freelance artists, creatives, performers & production experts.